Long gone are the days when purchasing a rickshaw would seem like a pie in the sky. Nowadays, e-rickshaws are becoming more accessible, economical, and make more sense. And if you are thinking of connecting with electric 3-wheeler manufacturers to purchase one for your business, you must first consider a few factors. This blog is curated to help you understand the factors that play an important role when you purchase a battery-operated e-rickshaw loader. Read more to find out.
1. Review: Before finalising an e-rickshaw, it is imperative for a buyer to read customer reviews on the selected brand (s)’s official website or any other trusted media channels for genuine reviews. These customer evaluations will help you make a wise decision. There are an increasing number of companies offering electric three-wheelers now. Therefore, it is important to conduct thorough research on the model and brand of the e-rickshaw you intend to finalize. Furthermore, you can also talk to people on the internet who have purchased the same model and know their views about the product, the after-sales services, customer service, and other aspects.
2. Check the Prices: The price of any product is the most crucial factor to consider before making a purchase. As battery technology is still costly, in the case of an e-rickshaw, you must check for and consider every aspect, including financing choices, on-road price, tax benefits, and post-sale services. The Indian Government is making efforts to push sales of electric vehicles, so it is probable that you’ll get tax and other benefits.
3. Conduct Battery Research: An electric rickshaw cannot work without a battery. Thereby, you need to ensure that the battery in your e-rickshaw is authentic and branded. Furthermore, the battery should be low-maintenance and long-lasting so that it can be used optimally. You must go for a battery which has a warranty to avoid any problems in the future. Go for electric 3-wheeler manufacturers that test their vehicles’ batteries to ensure there are no remaining uncertainties.
4. Range: Another crucial aspect to consider before buying a battery-operated e-rickshaw loader is its range. At times, there’s a difference between the range stated by manufacturers and the fuel mileage. You must inspect the maximum range of the EV. If it looks feasible, then connect with the owners to know more about the real-world range. Some electric three-wheeler vehicles also come with an additional battery pack to help increase their overall range.
5. Features: When you plan to purchase an electric three-wheeler, then you must examine and compare some features between different models. Some of the features are frequently overlooked by customers while looking at the fundamentals.
We have listed some of them below:
- Seating capacity
- The comfort of the ride
- Charging ports
- Charging time
- Availability of charging stations
- Maximum Power
- Ownership cost
So there you have it! These are some of the most important aspects you must keep in mind when purchasing an electric three-wheeler. And if you are planning to buy one today, then connect with Saera Electric Auto Pvt. Ltd. Our team can assist you in making the best decision based on your requirements.